Bonbonniere luxe - fill your own
- A luxury gift to house their favourite edible treats
- Solid clay bonbonniere is handmade in small batches
- Fill it with chocolates, sweets or nuts
- 100% natural materials and plastic free
- Also makes a stylish trinket box for jewellery & keepsakes
£14 OFF for a limited time
Exclusive, only available at boostology.co.uk
It's the ultimate gift for chocolate and sweet lovers, a beautiful bonbonniere handmade in small batches from solid clay.
This gorgeous piece of home decor is used to house your favourite treats, and will add a sleek sense of style to your home.
Finished in matt black with a contrasting glossy black interior, and a tactile vegan cork leather handle on top.
Small batch, natural materials
Move away from mass manufacturing, into a life of slow living. This extra special bonbonniere is handmade in small batches by artisan potters in europe.
Each piece is food safe and is finished with a natural cork leather handle in wine red.
Adds a beautiful design accent to your coffee or side table, and is sure to impress any guests craving an after dinner treat.
A good luck gift
Bonbonnieres filled with sweet treats have been given out for centuries in european countries including France and Italy. They're used to mark special occasions like a birthday or a wedding, as they're thought to bring good luck.
Simply fill the bonbonniere with your favourite chocolate, sweets, nuts; or use it as a trinket box for jewellery, keepsakes, whatever takes your fancy. You can also buy a bonbonniere filled with fairtrade chocolate treats here.
Presented in a luxury gift box, it's a gorgeous gift for the home that will last a lifetime.
- Bonbonniere Measures: 12cm Diameter x 11cm High (approx, incl. handle)
- Internal Measurements: 11cm Diameter x 7cm High (approx)
- Supplied empty for you to add your own sweet treats
- Finish: Matt black exterior, glossy black interior (food safe)
- Handle: Vegan cork leather, in wine red
- As the handle is removable, this product is not suitable for young children
- Packaging: Luxury textured black gift box
- Care instructions: Remove cork handle first, then hand wash using a soft sponge or cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or pads.
- Please note: This is a handmade item so slight variations in the shape and finish of each item may occur. We think this adds to the authenticity and individuality of each piece.