Premium Wooden Sudoku
- Premium wooden Sudoku board game
- Plastic Free
- Stylish, all-in-one design; the storage box is the playing board
- Includes 81 numbered, wooden pegs
- Game guide included with instructions, puzzles & solutions
- Puzzles range from easy to advanced
This boostology product featured in The Times newspaper, 11/11/23!
Boost your brainpower with this cult classic puzzle.
We've stripped away all the plastic to bring a board game that's bundles of fun, and better for the environment too.
Our premium wooden Sudoku looks stylish and sophisticated; it features a clever all-in-one design, where the storage box doubles as the playing board.
Inside you'll find 81 numbered wooden pegs. plus instructions on how to play, a choice of puzzles, and the solutions to them if you need a helping hand!
The pine wood we use to make this game comes from sustainably managed forests, which means new trees are planted to replace any that are cut down.
Perfect for absolute beginners or experienced players, it's a sophisticated gaming experience from Iron & Glory that will captivate any Sudoku enthusiast.
See our full range of wooden games and puzzles here
How to play: Simply fill the 9×9 square with numbers from 1-9, making sure there are no repeated numbers in each line, horizontally or vertically. To challenge you a little more, there are 3×3 squares marked out on the board too, and each of these squares can't have any repeated numbers in them either. A game that will really challenge and engage them.
- Measures Approx: 14 x 14 x 2.5cm
- Weight: Approx 0.2 kg
- Materials: 57% Pine wood (from sustainably managed forests) plus Poplar and Guger wood.
- Warning! Small parts choking hazard, not suitable for children under 36 months
- From Iron & Glory