Premium Wooden Noughts And Crosses
- Deluxe wooden Noughts & Crosses board
- Plastic Free
- Includes 10 wooden playing pieces
- All-in-one design, the storage box is the playing board
This boostology product featured in The Guardian on 25/11/23, & The Daily Mail on 19/11/23!
It's a classic game with endless appeal, that'll take you right back to your childhood.
Our premium wooden Noughts And Crosses board oozes style and sophistication; it features an all-in-one design, where the storage box lid doubles as the playing board.
Inside you'll find five white wooden O's, and five black wooden X's; plus instructions on how to play the classic game, and alternative versions of it too.
The pine wood we use to make this game comes from sustainably managed forests, which means new trees are planted to replace any that are cut down.
Did you know that a variation of Noughts and Crosses (or Tic-Tac-Toe as it's known in the USA) was first played in the Roman Empire around 2,000 years ago?
As they say... if it ain't broke, don't fix it!
See our full range of wooden games and puzzles here
How to play:
Simply decide who's going to be O's, and who's the X's. The winner is the first person to fill three squares in a row; either across, down or diagonally.
- Measures Approx: 14 x 14 x 2.5cm
- Weight: Approx 0.2 kg
- Materials: 58% Pine wood (from sustainably managed forests) Poplar wood, MDF wood.
- Warning! Small parts choking hazard, not suitable for children under 36 months.