Blue lapis & hamsa diffuser bracelet, with essential oil
- Boostology awarded best in test 9/10 by the Daily Mail for our stress relieving jewellery
- Diffuser bracelet handmade from natural Lava and Lapis Lazuli stone
- 14 Karat gold plated hamsa charm is a symbol of protection
- 14k gold filled accent beads
- Includes a 2ml bottle of pure essential oil blend, with application wand
- Simply dab essential oil onto the Lava stones to relax
- A great 'worry bead' gift
- Gift boxed
Exclusive to boostology.co.uk.
Give a handmade blue Lapis and Lava stone diffuser bracelet, to provide a little calm.
It features natural lapis lazuli beads, paired with black Lava and a 14 Karat gold plated hamsa charm. A Hamsa is palm-shaped and is a symbol of protection to those who wear it.
Included in the gift box is a 2ml bottle of relaxing Lavender, Chamomile and Angelica essential oils. Simply use the wand inside the bottle to dab essential oil onto the Lava stones. As the natural Lava is porous, it makes a perfect personal diffuser.
For a little calm.
Lava is a grounding stone said to strengthen your connection to the earth. It's used by crystal healers to provide stability and positive energy, whilst blue lapis stones are used to calm the senses of those who come into contact with them.
The diffuser bracelet stretches to fit your wrist size, and is available for women. It's presented in a beautiful white gift box, complete with a bottle of essential oil and an instructions card.
You can make this an extra special gift, by adding one of our handmade solid clay jewellery boxes here.
Much more than a beautiful bracelet, this personal diffuser will calm them throughout their day.
See our blog: How do essential oil bracelets and necklaces work?
Materials: Natural black lava and blue lapis lazuli stone, 14 karat gold plated hamsa charm.
Diffuser bracelet size: Women (21 x 9mm beads) bracelets stretch to fit your wrist size. Hamsa charm measures 15mm high x 10mm across.
Essential oil: 2ml bottle of essential oil included