Volcanic potpourri "heart" - lava stone room diffuser (unscented)
- Add 6-10 drops of essential oil to the natural Lava & Obsidian stones
- The porous Lava soaks up the oil, and slowly releases the lovely aroma into your room
- Elegant, long lasting and reusable, no part of this room diffuser gets thrown away
- Essential oils can help you to relax, or invigorate when you need a lift
- Crystal healers use Lava & Obsidian stones to provide themselves with strength & positivity
- Presented in a gorgeous amber coloured vessel with an optional solid red Agate stone lid
Exclusive, only available at boostology.co.uk. Scent your room naturally with a Poupourri of beautiful black Lava stones, topped with a mahogany Obsidian stone heart.
These hand-finished rocks are encased in a matt black glass jar, with an optional fiery red Agate stone lid.
Simply add 6-10 drops of essential oil (included) to the stones; the porous Lava acts like a sponge, soaks up the oil and then slowly releases the lovely aroma into your room.
You can choose an essential oil here, or use one of your own oils. Please choose a lid option from the drop down list above.
Livingetc Magazine tried, tested & loved this room diffuser "Worthy of a top spot on our list." See more press reviews here.
The natural lava and shiny obsidian stones contrast beautifully with the smooth vessel they’re housed in, and each volcanic stone lid is made from solid red Agate which is hand-polished to perfection. The lid has its own individual grain and markings, so each one is totally unique to you.
Crystal healers use Lava rock to provide themselves with calmness and strength; whilst Obsidian is said to be protective, shielding you from negativity. Agate is used to enhance mental function & improve your concentration, making this a perfect decorative accessory for your workspace.
This room diffuser is elegant, long lasting and reusable - no part of it gets thrown away - this makes it an eco-friendly way to scent your room. It uses no electricity, and no flames which can pollute your living space.
Inhaling a beautiful aroma can help you to relax after a busy day at work, or invigorate you when you need a lift.
A lovely decorative piece, designed to give you years of sensory pleasure.
How To Use
- Place your room diffuser anywhere in the home or office - from your desktop at work to a bedside table, or coffee table - for a slow releasing, subtle fragrance in your room.
- If you want to amplify the smell, keep your potpourri in a warm, well ventilated area. Try a sunny windowsill, on a mantelpiece above a fireplace or by a radiator, as this will help the essential oil to evaporate faster and strengthen the aroma in your room.
- For an added boost - pick up your potpourri, close your eyes and take three slow deep breaths in, to lift your mood.
- To reset your diffuser, simply wait until your original fragrance has evaporated from the rocks, or if you can't wait, wash the stones in warm soapy water and allow them to dry. Then you're ready to experience the pleasure of a brand new fragrance in your diffuser.
- Diffuser Measures Approx: 10cm High x 8.5cm Diameter (inc. lid)
- Agate Stone Lid: 5-6mm Thick
- Weight: Approx 0.7kg / 1.7lbs
- Presented in a beautiful black gift box with matching tissue paper.
- Rocks are supplied unscented, essential oils available here.
- As this product contains small stones, it is not suitable for young children
- This room diffuser contains natural volcanic rocks - the size, shape and colour of them may vary slightly. The natural agate stone lid, will also vary in appearance (see final photograph showing typical lid variations above) A small amount of plastic may be present in the paint used to coat the glass jar.
- See our blog - NINE Benefits Of Using Volcanic Potpourri