Luxury linen & cotton face mask - with filter pocket, nose wire, reusable & washable - black or teal blue
- Made from OEKO-TEX® certified Linen & Organic Delicate Cotton.
- Includes a filter pocket to make this a 3-ply mask
- 5 free filters
- Includes nose wire, for a snug fit
- Ear straps are adjustable using metal clips
- Eco-friendly, reusable & machine washable
- Available in black and teal blue, one size fits all
See our full range of face masks >
This face mask is handmade from thick, high quality Linen & organic Cotton, which means it's stylish, soft to the touch and highly breathable.
There's a pocket to add a filter making this a three layered mask (3-ply) Five single-use filters are included with your mask (simple kitchen roll can also be used)
The outer layer is made from 100% Linen, the inner layer from 100% organic delicate Cotton for added comfort. It's machine washable, so can be reused again and again.
All materials used to make this mask have OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certification, which means they're free from harmful chemicals. Linen also has natural antibacterial properties, which makes it harder for germs to breed.
Available in a choice of four colours, the mask has nose wire sewn into the top, which allows it to be contoured over the nose for a better fit. This helps prevent the spread of germs, and the steaming up of your glasses.
The elastic style straps have adjustable metal clips, so each mask can be altered to suit your head size, ensuring it always stays firmly in place.
A 100% natural, washable & sustainable face mask, with bags of style.
One size fits all, please choose your preferred colour - Black or Teal Blue.
- Care instructions: Machine washable, can be ironed too. Do not tumble dry.
- Materials: Outside layer - 100% linen, inner layer - 100% organic delicate cotton.
- Measurements of fabric (not including elastic): 20cm/8 inches long (ear to ear), 15cm/6 inches height (nose to chin)
Please Note: These masks are not medical grade masks. Please wash after each use. Masks have been compulsory on public transport in the U.K. since June 15th, and in shops from 24th July 2020.