Linen & cotton face mask - filter pocket, nose wire, reusable, washable - various colours
- Two layers of natural Linen & Cotton
- Includes a filter pocket to make this a 3-ply mask
- Includes nose wire, for a snug fit
- Ear straps are adjustable
- Reusable & machine washable
- Available in three colours, one size fits all
See our full range of face masks >
This face mask is handmade in the U.K. from thick, high quality Linen & Cotton, which means it's stylish, soft to the touch and highly breathable.
This is a two layered mask (2-ply), there's a pocket to add a filter making it a three layered mask (3-ply). It's machine washable, so can be reused again and again.
Linen has natural antibacterial properties, which makes it harder for germs to breed.
Available in a choice of three colours, the mask has nose wire sewn into the top, which allows it to be contoured over the nose for a better fit. This helps prevent the spread of germs, and the steaming up of your glasses.
There's also a pocket for adding a filter inside the mask, simple paper kitchen roll can be used for this.
The elastic style fitting is tied with a knot so can easily be altered to suit your head size, ensuring your mask always stays firmly in place.
A 100% natural, washable & sustainable face mask, with bags of style.
One size fits all, please choose your preferred colour - Navy Blue, Moss Green or Mid Grey.
- Care instructions: Machine washable, can be ironed too.
- Materials: The mask outer is made from 55% Linen & 45% Cotton. The lining is made from 100% cotton.
- Measurements of fabric (not including elastic): 20cm/8 inches long (ear to ear), 15cm/6 inches height (nose to chin)
Please Note: These masks are not medical grade masks. Please wash after each use.