Linen & cotton face mask - filter pocket, nose wire, reusable, washable - various colours
- Two layers of natural Linen & Cotton
- Includes a filter pocket to make this a 3-ply mask
- Includes nose wire, for a snug fit
- Ear straps are adjustable
- Reusable & machine washable
- Available in three colours, one size fits all
See our full range of face masks >
This face mask is handmade in the U.K. from thick, high quality Linen & Cotton, which means it's stylish, soft to the touch and highly breathable.
This is a two layered mask (2-ply), there's a pocket to add a filter making it a three layered mask (3-ply). It's machine washable, so can be reused again and again.
Linen has natural antibacterial properties, which makes it harder for germs to breed.
Available in a choice of three colours, the mask has nose wire sewn into the top, which allows it to be contoured over the nose for a better fit. This helps prevent the spread of germs, and the steaming up of your glasses.
There's also a pocket for adding a filter inside the mask, simple paper kitchen roll can be used for this.
The elastic style fitting is tied with a knot so can easily be altered to suit your head size, ensuring your mask always stays firmly in place.
A 100% natural, washable & sustainable face mask, with bags of style.
One size fits all, please choose your preferred colour - Navy Blue, Moss Green or Mid Grey.
- Care instructions: Machine washable, can be ironed too.
- Materials: The mask outer is made from 55% Linen & 45% Cotton. The lining is made from 100% cotton.
- Measurements of fabric (not including elastic): 20cm/8 inches long (ear to ear), 15cm/6 inches height (nose to chin)
Please Note: These masks are not medical grade masks. Please wash after each use. Masks have been compulsory on public transport in the U.K. since June 15th, and in shops from 24th July.