Luxury linen & cotton 3 layer face mask with filter pocket & nose wire - reusable & washable, grey or baby blue
- Made from OEKO-TEX® certified Linen & Organic Delicate Cotton.
- Includes a filter pocket to make this a 3 layer face mask
- 5 free PM2.5 activated carbon filters
- Includes nose wire, for a snug fit
- Ear straps are adjustable using metal clips
Reusable & machine washable
- Available in mid grey and baby blue, one-size-fits-all
This smart and stylish face mask is made from thick Linen and soft organic cotton.
Linen is highly breathable, making it a cooler option for the summer. It also has natural antibacterial properties, which makes it harder for germs to breed.
All the materials we use have OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certification, which means they're free from harmful chemicals.
It's packed with features including a filter pocket to make this a three layer face mask and nose wire for a better fit.
It's supplied with five PM2.5 activated carbon filters, which can be used for upto 70 hours each. These are used to capture micro particles in the air.
The elastic style straps feature adjustable metal clips so your mask always stays firmly in place.
One-size-fits-all, please select your preferred colour from the drop down list above. Also available in Black or Teal Blue.
A washable face mask that's super stylish too.
- Care instructions: Machine washable, can be ironed too. Do not tumble dry.
- Materials: Outside layer - 100% linen, inner layer - 100% organic delicate cotton.
- Measurements of fabric (not including elastic): 20cm/8 inches long (ear to ear), 15cm/6 inches height (nose to chin)
Please Note: These masks are not medical grade masks. Please wash after each use. Masks have been compulsory on public transport in the U.K. since June 15th, and in shops from 24th July 2020.